Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Sunday, February 8, 2009

probably the cutest thing i've ever done...

So Michael doesn't like Valentines Day. At all. Valentines is my favorite Holiday. ever. of all time.
conflict? YES.
We both like this movie called MirrorMask (the backgrounds are made from screen shots of it).
There is a sphinx in the movie that asks riddles all the time (hence the first picture).
And this is how I asked him to be my valentine.. I sent him the first picture, waited 5 minutes then sent the second.

Photobucket
It says:
"A riddle for you, Michael...
What can fulfill these requirements: a hopeful girl, a lucky guy, undivided attention, funtimes, video games, cookies, anime and a possible hand to hold? You have 5 minutes" (i had to resize cause of blog layout..)

.
.
.
then i sent...
Photobucket


I totally made both of these!
yay for procrastinating during exams!

<3 Capella


oh p.s. he said he'd love to be my Valentine, and he's making me chocolate soufflee on Saturday. :)!

No comments: