Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moi? a teacher?

I visited my adorable little sister today.
Completely sassy, but she's doing a lot better at listening.
I stayed in class with her today after lunch, and her teacher Ms. Raghoo is AWESOME. She's so funny, messes with the kids and lets me do whatever i want with the time Jolicia and i have together.

Today the whole class worked on math problems, lo and behold... when work time was finished, Ms. Raghoo told me to run over the questions on the overhead with the whole class.
It was so cool, these normally bad kids were all quiet, and "ooo"ed and "aaaahh"ed to get called on when we were going over questions. It was really cool, cause i thought the kids were going to make fun of me? or ignore me? but they all call me Jolicias big sister,, and it was really fun running the class for a couple minutes!

yay!

Jolicia and I at lunch:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that is awesome! i can totally see you being a teacher because you are so enthusiastic and brilliant<3

tomorrooooowwwww rawk band @ ballah's hauz!