Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Saturday, April 18, 2009

On my mind and i don't want to forget them..

Things I want/prefer/hope for in a guy:
- he prefers to wear bow ties instead of neckties
- he still carries a handkerchief (extra points if it has something punk on them, like skulls, lol)
- he opens the door for me, not because he feels he needs to, but because he knows it makes me happy
- argues with me when I opt to pay for something (like dinner)
- dedicates/sings me a song/learns one song on an instrument and sings for me, extra points if he's particularly shy or really
really, really sucks at singing (those are the BEST).
- thinks holding hands in public is as sacred and personal as making out in private
- gives forehead kisses during a hug
- gives freakin FLOWERS! I love flowers... and they do it in the movies.. and it's realistic! They're like...$5 at WalMart.. I mean, come on? REally? I want flowers....... like... all the time, lol.
- understands/doesn't make fun of me for liking the following: dinosaurs, bubbles, sunsets, flying kites, baking just because,
High School Musical (lol), musicals, Twilight, giving random presents, giving random kisses, collecting holloween costumes,
- he gets along perfectly with my sis-in-law, nephew and brother
- will play video games with me as well as go kayaking with me
- loves dogs... a lot, extra points for already owning one
- doesn't mind crying in front of me
- understands that my closest friends are guys, and that i will always be friends with them
- he wants time for himself, cause i can't deal with a dependent dude
- can financially take care of himself
Last but not least (at least for now), he chooses to be with me, not "needs" to be with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with everything except twilight. i fully support bowties...and sweater vests.

mizz yew bubby<3

Lindsey said...

Hey love...
I read this a month ago when you wrote it however, I didn't comment. Weird? I know. Anyway, I'm digging this list and I might have to adopt a few of the things myself. I'm thinking the last one is my fave...you deserve all of these things, woman. Much <3.

Pro.