Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Capellas Cookies N Cakes

Hey you guys, I need some help!
My friend who runs a birthing service, massaging service (something about being a doula?)
Heres her website: http://www.barefootbirth.com
Anyway, she helps women give birth, and goes to ...preggo woman expos..
Well long story short, she's invited me to be a part of her team to make goodies for such expos, meetings and shindigs her company holds with clients.
Normally for expos, they make free cupcakes and people ask them if they cater or will do cupcakes for baby showers and such, but... they definitely dont. lol. That's where I come in.
Charlies (my girlfriend) wants me to make the goodies for the expos as well as have my business card handy for anyone that IS looking for cupcakes or cookies for baby showers and little parties (EEEK!!!!!!)
AND I'll get reimbursed for the materials I'll be using, paid and get free advertising on Charlies BareFoot Birth website!
It's going to be touch with school and work, but COME ON- when does an opportunity like this come along when i'm in the midst of trying to figure out how to get into the culinary world of pastries?!

SO... I want two business cards... we'll im ordering some at the end of the week, but I need some opinions!
This one is what i'm thinking for preggo expos, and for anyone expecting, or any "cutesy" situation:
card

and here's two card options that are just everyday ones... i don't like these as much as the green one above :/
ideas? suggestions anyone?
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hello darling...

I LOVE the first card - why get two? I think you should just get one because that first one is GORGEOUS. If you MUST get a second one, I like the last one (green, white and brown) second best so that would be my choice. Love the tagline - and so apropos! Good luck lovey and I DEFINITELY think you should take this opportunity! It's a great one!

Pro.