Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So......

I feel like I should write, but I don't really know what I should write about.

I'm moving back in with my parents at the end of October. I don't mind so much, they have satellite, HBO and my dog stays there- so she can start sleeping in bed with me again. :)

I also don't mind, because my apartments lease agreements are only in 12month increments and i'm hoping to be traveling a lot after I graduate, as well as go to culinary/pastry school.
I'm just worried about putting all my crap in one room. Yikes.

I've definitely let myself go especially after I started dating Richard. I gained like.. psshh 15-20lbs or SOMETHING RIDICULOUS like that. I need to get back on this workout thing. I was thinking about joining LA Fitness once I move back in with the parents and don't have as many bills to pay.

So I was thinking...
and I think every individual has their own, what I call "momentum". On a flat line, anyones momentum can push them from anywhere on point A (left) to point B (which depending on the person can be, up, right down, slanted, diagonal, etc). Some people make their own momentum by continually having goals they work towards, and others work with the momentum they have (sometimes thats none). Some people are content where they are inbetween point A and point B and just stay there. So there are millions of tiny points that are in the process of traveling from point A point B. I am hoping to find someone on my journey to point B that shares the same drive of momentum. Because lately, I feel like I keep meeting points that I feel are going the same direction, but i've been passing up.

My momentum is going, and it's not stopping for anything.

No comments: