Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hip Hip.. Hip Hip

I've been really bad these past couple of weeks. Bad as in with my work outs, and my diet.
This whole past week I think i've eaten pizza 4 out of the 6 nights? OH YEAH. hahaha.

There is some good news though. New workout dvd came in today, "The Surfers Workout" apparently it works your arms and your core HARD. Which sounds like fun. I just finished cleaning my kitchen, now to the room, then my workout with a nice night of relaxation.
OH more good news. I got a compliment from another co-worker about how she thinks i'm losing weight, hoorah! haha. I like when people notice things i don't. Oh and..
One more good news is that I bought a new pair of jeans yesterday and I totally had to buy them a size smaller. This was actually one of my main goals when the summer started: buying a pair of jeans before school that was a size smaller. CHECK. hahaha, yay.

Not good new for Ruby. She has an eye ulcer?! And i took her to the vet which cost me of a hundred bucks (with discount because i used her insurance). I have to put this neosporin texture-like substance in her eye 5 times a day, two different types of meds. One of them i am required to wear gloves that the vet provided me with. *sigh* And this goes on for two weeks or until medicine runs out. Her eye is all dialated and blue, it's creeping me out.

What is NOT helping me out is that my old roommate took the washer and dryer today. PHOOEY. I wanted to run a couple loads before he took them. I'm back to the coin laundry unless I want to haul my shit to the 'rents place and back. UGH. LAME. UGH. Thinking about the hot coin laundry is making me poopie. I hope the 'rents decide to invest in those sweetass w/d combos that save water and energy. I might start leaving hints around the house, lol.

I don't work on Tuesday which is grand because it cutes my workweek down to 4 days. Supposedly I am spending some time with the Justin on tuesday then I'm off to meet up with Ben so we can go to the Flobots concert. SO EXCITED.
I haven't been to a show in a while, and I hope they're just as awesome live as they are on their albums.

Well.. enough procrastinating. To the room to clean I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pokity pole. i even updated today! pfft! :)