Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, July 25, 2008

Where the HELL have I been?

I know Alexis, you TOTALLY miss me, lol.

Well a couple of things have happened since I last wrote in this wonderful means of of a cathartic method.
When was the last time i wrote? oh, who knows.

Lets go to the day of FlugTag, shall we?

Step one of the Red Bull Flug Tag: Get to the location
**on my way to pick up Chris DeLicious, Josh and Grayson, i get pulled over for speeding. (i'm such a badass).
Officer Rookie tells me that he clocked me at 18mph over the speed limit. That my ticket is going to run me at approximately $250. OH but because it's in an active construction zone.. it's going to be about $400. LOL. OH SHIT.
But he leaves me with a warning. Who could resist this innocent face? really.

Step Two of Red Bull Flug Tag: HAVE FUN.
** and we did, even though we saw limited amount of flights. There was a MetroCon going on at the same time in the same venue, sooo... haha we hung out with those geeks, as the following shows.

GRAYSON & CHRISTOPHER
Photobucket

JOSH, GRAYSON, ME & CHRISTOPHER whoohoo
Photobucket

SAME PEOPLE AS BEFORE + NERD. lol
Photobucket


Step Three of RedBull Flug Tag: After Events!
**As you can see in the pictures, we were HOT AS FUCK. It was so hot out there, so we decided to leave the even at about 2:30pm. We decided we wanted to see Dark Knight, the knew Batman flick before it sells out for the night. We take the trolly over to Ybor, buy our movie tickets.. and before we watch the movie we decided to drop off our awesome costumes at my car.
oh yeah, the day was going swimmingly until we discovered THIS:
Photobucket

btw, thats my car. Oh, and the door was closed.... evidence was compromised. *sigh*

We returned the movie tickets and went home. Christopher helped me clean my car and his mom made us dinner, and his dad drove out and bought us candy. lol... OH and his dad did this for me.

Photobucket

Have I ever expressed my love to the DeLoucas Family? So much love. lol.
And with the boys suggestion, I bought some lotto tickets and a slurpee to at lease end my day on a better note.:)
I love my boys.
Photobucket
oh, P.S. copy the pictures if you want. I didn't win shit. LOL.



But someone did win.... (whoah suspense! where the fuck did that come from?)
And his name is Justin. I've been talking to this dude for a little bit now, and i'm completely over my head with happiness. He's super sweet, kind, caring and a TOTAL NERD lol. He's so cute, and he totally won my heart. lol
And i send him cute things like this while im at work:
Photobucket



:) i'll try to update more regularly, so sorry! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG your poor car!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! :(