Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just a super short update

....because i already wrote an entry for today.

1. Ruby is sick. :( I think she got something from that stupid dog my mom is babysitting, Annie. Annie had the runs last week, now Ruby does. Ugh. But lucky for me, Ruby lets me know when she has to go out.. and when she has mini accidents (just really can't hold it in), i have some wicked awesome carpet cleaner. My poor baby :(

2. I got an awesome compliment today at work! This one chick said she can totally tell i'm losing weight because i'm 'disappearing'. don't take her word, because she is looney, and she's also worked at the company for 25 years. She asked me if it was because I became a vegetarian or if i was doing other things. I think i owe it all to Turbo Jam, for making sweating fun!

3. I kept a log of my inches a couple months ago, i.e. waist, hips, thighs, calfs, bicep, neck. And only today have i brought myself to measure up again. And needless to say, i'm pretty surprised that I lost on average between .5" - 2" on all places! CAN WE SAY, HOORAY?! lol. yay.

No comments: