Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

180

hehehe
I totally lost a little bit more weight, i'm so excited!!!

Kadie mentioned a marathon in Ireland in 2010.. I want to do it.

I've been looking up tips and talking to people that I know who run marathons and triathlons.
So if you have any information, just let me know!

I'm just gonna keep running to my goal, because I totally know I can do it.

Kadie, Alisha and I worked out the other day at the gym, and my thighs and glutes are KILLING ME.
And every time they start to feel better i either have to go up or down a set of stairs, and they start throbbing again.

My brother and sis-in-law got me a gift certificate at some massage spa in Tampa, i'm going to have to use that soon. :)

Well, another pound + down, much more to go. One step at a time, baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray on droppin dem pounds!

come to tallahassee soon plz.