Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Sunday, January 4, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow

Excitement is slowly building, especially since I don't know how i'm going to be paying for my parking ticket.

My schedule is just as busy as it was last semester, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a 3 hour break between classes.. and I looked at the schedule at the Yung Ho Tae Kwon Do school, and guess what? They have an adult class that fits PERFECTLY in the break. People in my second class at school are going to have to deal that I smell like shit AND I could kick their ass. ha.

Things are doing better with Justin, now that I know he'll actually talk to me again.
I think im looking forward to his Christmas present more than he is... because i'm going shopping too.

I hope everything gets back to "normal".. the relationship without the title or sleeping over.
I'm actually very grateful that we never had sex, because that would've been a LOT more awkward trying to be friends.

Angela is coming over today for our first Bum Day. We've been planning this day since the beginning of last semester, but our schedules always collided. Angela and I also have another class together this semester, SO EXCITED. I love this girl sooo much.

I bought her coasters that look like little rugs (because she wanted them badly) they were 4 coasters for what? $20!!!!!!!! jesus. christ. most expensive coasters i've seen in my life.
And im about to make her a mixed CD... oh yeah, this is for her christmas presents. We haven;t even had a chance to exchange them yet! ugh.

whatever.
i'm just glad i'm getting some sleep again.

No comments: