Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

At work again..

this time i'm actually scheduled to be here.

I cried myself to sleep again.
I actually fell asleep, which I was surprised, but Chris called me at 2:30 this morning.
He kept asking how I was doing, and if I was okay. He never asked anything specific, but he always knows when I need to talk to someone or if I need a laugh.
So the break in the middle of my sleep was good.

We decided we were going to start Tae Kwon Do together, because he really wants to do that with me. Which makes me happy, because most people don't want to do my stupid suggestions.

I was planning on working out with Kadie tonight to continue to be busy, and not think so much. But she might have plans with a friend she hasn't seen in a while.

I was leaving for work today and when I was gathering my belongings to go, I got a knock on the door. For a split second I thought and hoped it was Justin. It wasn't.
It was verizon making sure my internet worked. I'm just glad he was there before school started.

Quincy, the Verizon guy, looked at me funny. And he tried to hold a conversation like he knew there was something wrong, or I was sad about something. It was nice of him. Now that I have access to unlimited movies, i have a feeling this semester is going to be a lot like last summer.
Lonely, locked in my room, glutonous and inactive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whyd u guys break up?

alexis

Karen said...

I refuse to let that happen. If anything I will be down in Tampa watching movies with you. I am sooooo sorry you were upset on New years eve I feel like a compelte drunken douche!

P.S. I have your Christmas present