Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, January 9, 2009

School is pretty much amazing...

I love it! it's too much fun, but too much work. :(

I sit next to Angela in one of my classes, which is very exciting. I love her to death.
Today was pretty busy.

I had class then an hour to spare, so i watch a couple episodes of "The Office" on my laptop in this resource room i found. What is cool is that the "resource room" had a pong table, fooseball table a microwave and more. so i actually brought a frozen dinner for lunch and microwaved it on campus. it was tooo cool.

And since i didn't have headphones, people eventually started watching my show with me. haha.

I then saw my little sister at her school... and I haven't seen her in over a month. She's getting slightly better with her reading, but her division skills kinda really suck. I'm going to try to find some flashcards for those.

I went BACK to school and had my other humanvariation/race in culture class then hauled off to work.

I like being busy. But i don't like that I feel as though there's not enough time in the day to do everything that I want to. :(

Speaking of, i'm working a 9hr shift tomorrow, but i have to go to Weight Watchers to get weighed in. It's my first weigh in after I started, so hopefully the little hula girl on my scale (top of page) will be moving soon!!! EEK.

hopefully.. haha



Things are obviously doing better. I believe that the past is the past, and that I can only grow from here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm really glad you are feeling better. Please call me if you need anything. I'm going to be in town the MLK weekend to see David. Give me a call if you want to meet up and grab a bite to eat or some coffee. I miss you!