Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This seems to be a routine...

Two days before the weight in again!
haha i'm a lot more confident this time around, however. Also, I don't keep track of my points as diligently as I should be, but I know i'm staying at the point level. If i feel that i've gone over, I just work out. No biggie. Which is awesome! :D

I haven't had much of an appetite lately, so it's been pretty hard to read my goal points to begin with.

on to other news..
On Monday I hung out with Chris DeLoucas and the whole www.GnATV.com crew and ate at Acropolis, this delicious and cheap greek place in Tampa. If you spend at least $10 on food (their food is pretty cheap), you get either a free Hookah or 10% off with your student ID, which is awesome.

Definately Check out www.GnATV.com!!!!! If you're near the Tampa Bay area, you. will. not. regret it.

After a couple chats with the waitress and getting a couple things set up, the boys might have me run their street team! :D nHoooorah, another extracurricular activity!

Speaking of activities, I've been talking to this guy named Keith. He's... pretty weird..haha, but mostly pretty cool and funny. He likes to call and text me to keep updated, which is sweet. We already had an argument about something (haha, guess who normally starts them? hahahaha) but I was thoroughly impressed on how he handled it, which made me like him a little more.
He's really cute, and sort of looks like Matthew Lillards little punk brother, if he had one. He's blonde with light eyes and covered in tattoos... first blonde guy i think i've ever been interested in. But.. whatever, it's nothing big, let's see how it goes. :)

I'll update next on my weigh in!!! Time to shower... i love procrastinating. lol.

No comments: