Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today Was.... EVENTFUL!

And I loved it!
First things first... noticed the Hula girl?! I totally lost some weight at my last weight in! However, I did go to Cici's Pizza this week, and my weight in week is a lot shorter (because im weighing in on Wednesday as opposed to Friday) so Kadie and I are busting butts tomorrow.

Now, todays events!
I cleaned my apartment. It looks AWESOME. The christmas tree is finally down, i rearranged a couple things, and vacuumed, swept and mop. So, I am very pleased with myself when I walked in and saw how nice my place looked after a long day.

After I cleaned my apartment, I left for St. Pete:Photobucket
view from the top of St. Pete Pier facing BayWalk
I met Daveed at his place, and he took me down the scenic route towards the pier. It was literally the scenic route, because on our way there there were signs that said, "scenic route". lol.
We walked on the pier instead of taking one of their free trolleys, and we adventured through all 4 floors of the building at the end of the pier. They had a mini aquarium on the 2nd floor, restaurants on the 1st, 3rd and 4th floor.
We took these pictures on the first floor viewing area:PhotobucketPhotobucket
Right behind us in this picture there were a lot of people eating outside because there was a sweet Puerto Rican live band there.
We proceeded to go to the 4th floor, where the picture of BayWalk and the whole Pier was taken, and Daveed and I took this:
Photobucket(behind us is where we took the previous two pictures.)

After the Pier, we went to Bay Walk and had a slice of pizza to calm the tummies.
THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT. There is no other way to describe the weather today. It was sunny, but not blinding, it wasn't cold, but it wasn't terribly sweatingly hot. It was windy, perfectly windy. So we ate outside the pizzarias awning, right next to a terrace with a water fountain and shrubbery. The courtyard was a mosaic of cobblestone and brick. The pizzaria even had a scooter for deliveries. It didn't feel like we were in Florida. I wish Justin could've came, because he would've LOVED the pizza there and the weather.

Daveed and I planned next time that hopefully more people would come so we could rent a 6-person bike carriage. A lot like this one (the only picture i could find without people riding it, and this one is for a 2 person, so add tow more sets of seats in the back): Surrey Bike 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Afterwards, Daveed and I drove over to Tampa to watch Twilight. IT WAS AWESOME. :)

Today was pretty awesome. A lot of firsts.. first visit to the Pier and BayWalk and Twilight!

No comments: