Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, May 23, 2008

Are you kidding me?

So today was my first day doing DDR, and I was on it for about 3 hours. Since i'm still pretty new, i was on beginner/basic (steps not too fast or too difficult) so i lost about 650 calories. The harder the levels, the faster, more steps, more calories. etc..

In the middle of my playing, i was wondering if this could *really* help me lose weight. I know a friend of mine said she lost 15lbs playing for a month. HMMM SKEPTICAL.

I went online to do a search, and LOW AND BEHOLD i found i website called www.ddrfitclub.com
This is awesome. The first page is weight loss success stories, and they're so cool lol. None of them changed their diet untill AFTER they saw they were losing weight Here are two before and after pics, this is Matt Keene, and he lost between 140lbs and 150lbs
PhotobucketPhotobucket
WOW RIGHT?! lol that's freakin insane. And here is another before and after picture, and this is Tanya Jenson, she was 235lbs, and lost about 95lbs
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Soo.. haha not only am i doing ddr, but my diet is pretty good and i swim. :)
I actually joined the website, www.ddrfitclub.com, just so i can read articles and helpful hints.. soo, if you wanna play, call me and come over! YAY!

Who would've thought video games could make a positive outcome?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what system is ddr for? we have xbox and wii...

alexis