Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, May 23, 2008

STFU!

So i clocked my block.. (haha it sounds like cock blocked), and you know how previously i said that my block is around .25 mile? ITS NOT. ITS A WHOLE FREAKIN MILE. So when i jogged three times around, it wasn't .75 of a mile, but it was actually 3 MILES! haha, how ridiculous! It makes me happy :)

I kinda fell off the bandwagon of working out and eating correctly this week :(, well i didn't eat terrible AT ALL, but i definately haven't been working out the wya i've wanted to.

I purchased Dance Dance Revolution today!!! HOORAY! And it has a weight loss plan on there too, you put in your stats and it keeps count of calorie loss. I think this little game is magic, because on the days i DO NOT want to work out, it's like.."i don't want to work out, let me play a video game" and totally psych myself out and actually be working out. I'll definately do a review on it tomorrow after my first time using it, lol.

OH I bought my very first People Magazine today! Not such a great feat considering all the arbitrary random shit in the magazine. The only reason i bought is, is that in the corner of the cover there is a story of 5 real women and how they lost over 100 lbs. which is awesome. And none of them are famous, they all lost it themselves (whether with help ornot, such as weight watchers, jenny craig or nothing). They are so gorgeous, so i bought the magazine just for that article for some sweet motivation :).

Haha I am so pathetic. I watched the season finale of Bones and House the other night, andi bawled like a baby for House.. ugh, so lame. I was about to cry for Bones, but.. haha plot changed, and i was relieved. If you want to know what happened, just ask me lol.

Okay, so.. no regrets for this past week, but I know I can do better. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS I need to find out where I can download the House season finale (I would've watched Bones but got caught up in GG at the same time)! I'm addicted to both House and OTH but both kids were up and annoying and going back and forth bothers me with House... it needs my full attention. I *so* wanna watch it because OMG Hugh Laurie is the sexiest old guy around. I wish his character got to keep his Brit accent. Yummy...

alexis

Karen said...

Ah DDR! this why it completely sucks to have Tally and Tampa too far away. Miss you and can't wait for Orlando.

Karen