Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Sunday, May 25, 2008

...those fearless unicyclists

`Last night i went ahead and babysat for an autistic kid named Ritchie, he was cute. Ritchie was also uber non-reponsive, and dhe slept a lot which was good. I watched the marathon of Unbeatable Banzuke, where my post title is from lol.

Right now, Kadie and her bf are peeling shrimp and we're about to grill stuff and eat yummy food.

I was thinking that i actually don't like a bunch of things and i'm always like 'Man, I hate blah blah blah'. So here is a list of my likes and dislikes!


DISLIKES:
*styrofoam
*tweens
*sand in my butt
*putting on clothes when i'm still damp, esp underwear after shower
*people not open to new foods
*allergies
*people hitting on me that don't really try. Like ew, you really think i'm going to give you my number while you look like you just got done mowing your lawn.. at the bar?
*people who don't tell me why they don't like me to my face, but tell other people. I understand you're a pussy, there's probably a reason why it's better we're not friends. :)
*people that live by too many rules
*people that don't like animals
*littering
*people who don't do their dishes
*people who don't stand up for themselves

LIKES:
*food, haha
*hil, alde, marcus - non obnoxious family
*friends that keep in touch, and let me know whats on their minds
*MY CAR
*Ruby! :) My puppers
*traveling
*flying in planes
*trains!
*beaches
*loud music
*mixed tapes/playlists
*swimming
*working out
*the way i feel after i work out
*taking action pictures with friends
*DDR/Rock Band/VIDEO GAMES!
*Boys
*boys who like video games, lol. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm Chuck Bass. Okay so you are going to have to tell me how to post pictures and all this new blog stuff, because I signed up for one of my own (after deleting my myspace account. Also Ben needs your email address and I wasn't sure which one to give him. Oh the blogs name is: A vila mon couer. Gardi lo mo.