Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, May 16, 2008

OH yeah, day 3

Not only is this day 3, but it's also my first day not signing on to MySpace! YAY.

It shouldn't be that hard for the next couple of days because i'm not going to be home. Karens first, where we can party hardy then work out.. lol then off to Orlando, where i will convince my brother and Heather In Law (who i will now refer to as HIL) that they don't need their mountain bike. No. And that Capella shall aquire it! YESS.

My food is beeping at me in the microwave.. and so i don't really want to type much, but lets start off with pictures- yes? YES!!!

7:00am - in the kitchen, dazed but waking up, post sleepy time pre work out.
that flash is absolutely heinous(you can see my eating schedule on the fridge behind me, lol)
Photobucket

7:30- I procrastinate, and my Ruby says, "If you don't get your feet moving, i'm biting them into action" i say.. "oh, okay."
Photobucket

10:15am- done with workout and pool.
BUT when i was in the pool, i found Diego floating face down in the water :(
So i rescue him and he counts my laps for the day. I accidentally cut him in the first picture, you can see my guilt in the second:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

LOL do you like the tiny hairs that dried first and are flying all over the place? My fan was on.
So today, i did Slim in 6! I did a lot better, I wasn't winded after a couple minutes like the last two days, and i didn't have to modify as many moves either. HOOWAY. I wasn't planning on swimming, but i felt like i didn't do enough, so i went to the pool. I did less laps today, i did 5 :(. ONE lap consists of: only legs back and forth, then only arms back and forth = one lap. I did do a couple 'real' laps of swimming. Then i did strength training with what i had available to me. And using your own weight totally works people. Especially when you're halfway in the water and you're pulling yourself out, it's a little harder.

I also said fuck the swim cap! But my hair said, FUCK YOU! And everytime i looked up for a breath, it was all over my eyes. :( Stupid lose-lose situations. lol

well yay, hopefully i'll be writing tomorrow, post work out again!

No comments: