Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hooray Me!

Sooo today started off pretty good as well.

Because of recent events, i've been listening to Kelly Clarksons, "Since U Been Gone" a lot. It pretty much fits my situation. And it's actually been feeding my motivation pretty fully.

Speaking of motivation, I must've had a lot this morning to get up and do another work out from "Slim in 6!". I now know why the before and after pictures of people in Slim in 6! are so dramatic, this shit is HARD. But i'm also not getting renumerated :(
so today:
*Slim in 6!
*a kazillion laps in the pool.

okay, so it wasn't a kazillion, but it felt like it, cause i was out of breath the whole time. I did 10 laps of just legs (that's right, swimming back in forth with my arms to my side) and another 10 laps of just arms (that's right again! my ankles were crossed, and i was only using my arms). Duders, i'm getting buff as fuck, better watch out. Then a kazillion* real laps.
Swim cap was giving me a hard time again :/

OKay, well my MEAT is defrosted and it's time to cook me my lunch. I work at 3, uber excitement there! hmm.. nothing else really...






*Kazillion is just an estimation

p.s. a quote from one of my favorite shows:
Booth: It's like everyone want to be the next American Idol, the next Kelly Clarkson.
Bones: Kelly Clarkson?
Booth: You know.. "Because of You"?
Bones:..... because of me?

No comments: