Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oye Vey!

I can't believe i haven't written in a couple days.

I was going to write at Karens, but i really wanted to get going and go to the brothers location.. when i did, i tried to sign into Blogger, and freakin.. it brought me to my old old old blog from 2004 i used to have on this thing. I was a very angry person! lol

I haven't worked out in three days, OUCH. Tomorrow, i'll be whipping my ass hardcore. But at least i got some R&R from kicking my own ass last week, i had charlie horses, and cramps, i was walking weird because my thighs were so sore. But i also started my period, soooo i think it's good i took a couple days off.

Speaking of a couple days off, Karen and I are going to have a little rendezvous near the end of the summer for a little more R&R in ORlando. I'm so excited! I don't think i've ever checked into a hotel by myself before? it's gonna be so awesome, it's pretty much when you realize that you're an adult... kinda. I'm sort of there. lol.

**totally off topic, if there was one
I really want a boyfriend. But unlike last time, i don't want to sacrifice my freedom or my personality. Not to be conceited, or egotistical, but i'm freakin AWESOME. I speak my mind, you have nothing to worry about in regards to me lying to you. You might have to worry that i'm really out spoken, and i don't mean to hurt your feelings. I want a real man who can joke around a lot, but also know when to stop. The guy that farts on you and messes around at home, or in privacy, but also is the one who opens the door and pulls out the chair. Already, no one like that exists, lol. Either they're waaay too far to the left, or too far to the right.
And guess what? I'm not picky, AT ALL. I just have really high standards that are rarely met. Not just for my bf's, but for my friends and family too. I just want someone funny, honest and caring.
Truthfully, i don't have time for a bf right now. Just me. :)
off to play some Sudoku or WordSpy (BEST GAMES EVER)

2 comments:

HippieMom said...

Hey, how do I move the music box to the left? It's cutting into your blog and I can't read it. I'm sure it's easy; we both know I'm not technically inclined, lol. I wish you'd come back over... :( I feel like being dumb. We didn't have a chance to get dumb together this past visit. Definitely going to make definite plans to do that when you're back again...definitely.
Love HIL

HippieMom said...

Hey, how do I move the music box to the left? It's cutting into your blog and I can't read it. I'm sure it's easy; we both know I'm not technically inclined, lol. I wish you'd come back over... :( I feel like being dumb. We didn't have a chance to get dumb together this past visit. Definitely going to make definite plans to do that when you're back again...definitely.
Love HIL