Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Monday, June 9, 2008

Current Obsessions

I.. have been plagued with obsessions the past couple of days. And you're probably thinking, well.. and obsession means one thing. Well, actually.. it's not one thing. If i can't obsess over one thing at this one time, i'll find something else to be ridiculously engrossed in.

*Location* Parents house in Brandon
*Obsession* Watching Bones:Season 2 DVD

*Location* Parents house in Brandon **WHEN MY MOM HAS THE REMOTE OR PUSHES ME OFF THE COUCH
*Obsession* Reading & Writing in my physical journal

*Location* My Car :)
*Obsession* The new Flobots CD that Karens bro let me borrow.

I went to the store earlier today, i like ran. I ran to go back to my car to listen to the CD and get the hell out of WalMart and get back to my little obsessions. Yeah, I guess you can say those little obsessions testify that I have a life.. lol.
And if you know me, I LOVE WALMART. ... But i love money more :)

Mi madre wanted to go to the mall foodcourt and eat lunch there.. she had this huge chicken platter, and i had 12ounces of miso soup. yum yum! They ran out of sushi :(
I bought microwaveable miso soup in a cup for when i go to work. SUPER Asian, right?! haha. Aaaand miso soup made me realize how much i really really really like tofu, weird, right? Yeah.

Another obsession? THE FOOD OF THE DAY!

CONGRATULATION LIGHT CHOCOLATE SilK SOY MILK!
YOU ARE THE FOOD OF THE DAY!
Photobucket

obviously its the one on the right. But.. this is one of the only pictures i could find of it.

WELL.. wow, i'm ridiculously sleepy. So.. ciao!

No comments: