Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hey Fazools

So, my motivation has definately been shot down for some reason. I just feel so fatigued and gaross, and blah blah.

But today I got off of my ass and i went and swam laps, which was very refreshing. i was also going to go clubbing tonight, but i have to work early tomorrow morning, so i definitely nixed that.

I started counting my calories today, which is great because i haven't been doing so either. :( But i'm getting back on track, and I just have to live one day at a time and keep myself on check!

I also went and visited this new gym by my house, and it's open 24hrs, and you get your own key to the place. It's so much closer than progressive.. i love progressives gym SO MUCH, but it's just such a burden to drive 30 minutes back and forth then go back for work, ya know? So i'm seriously contemplating switching gyms. This place is so cool, has all the new machines and even has 24/7 tanning.. not that i need it. Just saying.

So today was good, and i'm doing super well with my vegetarianism. The food of the day is Italian Sausage Tofurky... lol, and looking at my caloric logbook, it is the most caloric food i have taken in today at one sausage at 280 calories. In second place is a hamburger bun at 180 calories, and in third a vegan burger griller at 150 calories.

CONGRATULATIONS TOFURKY!
YOU ARE FOOD OF THE DAY!


ADDENDUM: Today i ate a whopping 1,555 calories. lol i forced myself to each that much, because i refuse to eat less than 1500 a day. A crucial part of weight loss is actually eating the correct amount of calories, and i just really.. haven't been. Sometimes i end my day with under 1,000 :(. So then my body goes into starvation mode and keep calories i don't need. LAME RIGHT? My main goal is to stay between 1,500 and 2,000 on a daily basis.


I'm doing so well, but i know i can definitely do better.

No comments: