Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WhADDUP?!

Heeey!
I've been having waaay too much fun the past couple of days. Sunday, i went to the beach with Bianca, her sister Maci and their friend Jason. It was my first time at Coquina Beach, it was really pretty! Then afterwards we went to my place and played Rock Band and DDR for a while, which was awesome. between the beach and my place, we went to a Chinese buffet where i was a good vegetarian still. YESSS!

The vegetarianism has been going very well, i've been keeping up since I said i have, and i haven't even craved the food. And like i expected, my parents don't really care.
"Hey mom, i'm trying to be a vegetarian"
"okay, good." (WHAAAAAT?!)

yesterday, my mom was like "Hey, theres food in the fridge, beef, pork and rice"
"Mom, i'm trying to be a vegetarian"
"oh, okay, well theres shrimp" (I'm still doing seafood for now)
"Okay cool"
"WAIT, why are you eating a corndog?"
"It's a vegan corndog"
"oh."

Yesterday i went to the Apple store, because i'm saving upfor either a MacBook or a MacBook Air.

MacBook Air:


MacBook: (funny video, lol)



I know the MacBookAir looks SUPER FRIKIN COOL, but the screen is 13.5 inches. It's freakin tiny. But it would help when i tote it around my classes, ya know ? I dunno. I'm setting up a personal shopper for the Apple store in August when i've saved up and decided to buy. I'm going to do more research.

As for today, i woke up late and did not work out, i'm headed over to the 'rents house to eat some corndogs, go to the bookstore and play with my Ruby. My sweeeetie face!

KAREN, CALL ME. NOW.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Tee hee you yelled at me on your blog! I really need to post again, but alas I have no energy and now my computer is f-ed up. Guess I will just have to use the company time to fill the world in on my amazing life. Vege corn dogs, that just sounds wrong. What did padre say about the diet choice. I refuse to live without my meat (HAHAAHA enter dirty joke here.)

Karen said...

okay putting in my opinion (i just watched the clips) i would go with the mac book. there's no point for the silly skinny version (insert bad model insult here) if it doesn't have all the right equipment. so yay for mac book!