Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hmm

My before and after pictures are gradually developing into something good. lol.. i noticed my sides are losing some mass.. which is good, but the 'after' isn't really an 'after' shot, but more of a 'progression' shot. Nice, right?

I went swimming today, there were a buttload of people and a baby crying half of the time. Yucko. I was laying out to dry, when i realized i was getting more of a tan than i already had, so i had to leave. I'm not really going for the African-American look.

OH And if you noticed, i posted one of my addictions onto my blog, with the whole Flobots playlist. I could only find a couple flobot songs on projectplaylist.com :(

I was contemplating on my food of the day, even though i haven't yet had lunch. BUT I DID HAVE BREAKFAST, and mmmm was it yummy. I had these Organic Blueberry waffles, which actually tasted like i picked the blueberries this morning and made my waffles from scratch. DELISH.
sooo...

CONGRATULATIONS ORGANIC BLUEBERRY WAFFLES!
YOU ARE FOOD OF THE DAY!


i'm not sure if this is the brand i have, because i'm too lazy to walk over to the freezer :)

But the picture is good enough, only one i can find on line

No comments: