Rantings of a College Schoolgirl

Photobucket

Friday, June 13, 2008

Striptease

So, i signed up for Netflix the other day where i can receive two DVD's at time. I figured, i'll get a workout video and a movie at a time! Sounds great right? So i received my first two: Failure to Launch, which i have already seen.. but i really like Zooey Deschannel in it, and Carmen Electras Striptease.

Okay, Carmen Eletra is SUPER CUTE in the DVD's, she's like a little highschooler, and the moves are easy to follow but it's WAAAAY TOO slow for me. So i like it, if it's my first time ever working out. So, after one day i am returning it :( And i'm expecting Island Girl: Hula Workout next, lol. Today after i did Carmen Electras workout, i did my Turbo Jam Live disk. Two workouts in one day? Not bad, especially since i sushied last night, and ate so much i almost blew out tuna rolls.

I have been keeping my calories between 1500 and 2000, doing a really great job doing it, excluding last night of course. :)

Right now, i am eating a delicious veggie chicken pattie sandwhich, with three veggie southwestern nuggets. I am SO impressed with the taste of the veg nuggets, that i am claiming it food of the day! It has a nice little spicy kick, it's meant for breakfast, but great for any time of the day and three large pieces are only 180 calories. So...

CONGRATULATIONS SOUTHWESTERN VEGGIE NUGGETS!
YOU ARE FOOD OF THE DAY!


p.s. this is frustrating, because i can't find a picture of the box eithe ron morningstars website, or in google.. hmm. :( But its more southwesternie, with corn a chicken flavor and a nice light spicy kick.

okay, well.. going to go walk my Ruby now, she just finished eating as well :)

No comments: